TO SHAOLIN MONK

Announcements for the general public

Moderator: High Council

Hundredth
Thor
Thor

TO SHAOLIN MONK

Post by Hundredth »

As this got deleted from pop:re (nazis), figured i'd post it here for a bit of memorabilia:

Congratulations on your recent 'hack' into our forums! We admit that you did fool us for a little while, and this extreme phpbb terrorism has truly ruined our clan :roll: :

However we must lament that you have to resort to this, seemingly because you were rejected from Åsgard twice and the three clans you created to attempt to emulate what you cannot join have all died in a matter of weeks. (Fourth time lucky, hey)

Our good friend MC Hammer pretty much sums up what we're trying to convey:

'U CANT TOUCH THIS'

8-)
Last edited by Hundredth on Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Adz

Post by Adz »

Also, you could of done or said something creative. Just shows what a complete idiot you really are, all you could manage was smilies and expletives. You actually expect this to anger and upset people, you're just a joke.

Hundredth
Thor
Thor

Post by Hundredth »

I think the insult was in that he used the same smily over and over again, when we have like 75 to choose from !

Boyd

Post by Boyd »

with the occasional 'v' in between

Howl
Vanir
Vanir

Post by Howl »

The 'v's are what hurt me. BTW, Chris, why are all the nubs in Pop:Re so obsessed with you?

Hundredth
Thor
Thor

Post by Hundredth »

Cos they know AsG is the one clan they cannot join, emulate, kill etc and half the time my hut is the one hut they cannot join :P

You_Cant_Find_ME!!:S

Post by You_Cant_Find_ME!!:S »

Hundredth wrote:Cos they know AsG is the one clan they cannot join, emulate, kill etc and half the time my hut is the one hut they cannot join :P
You're a moron Hundredth.

You're such a heartless tard to lots of people, you're the epitome of arrogance. You take the piss out of people who do not deserve it.
I hope you slip in the bath and drown.
Is the requirement to join AsG to be a nasty and evil, retarded buffoon?
:-D :-D [/i]

Adz

Post by Adz »

You_Cant_Find_ME!!:S wrote: You're a moron Hundredth.

You're such a heartless tard to lots of people, you're the epitome of arrogance. You take the piss out of people who do not deserve it.
I'm sorry, who did you say was the nasty retarded buffoon?

splodgilicious

Post by splodgilicious »

Adz wrote:
You_Cant_Find_ME!!:S wrote: You're a moron Hundredth.

I'm sorry, who did you say was the nasty retarded buffoon?
Hundredth says far worse to others, he deserves every word I just said
Oh and
stop sucking up to him Adz, how much ass do I have to Kiss to get in to AsG too

Hundredth
Thor
Thor

Post by Hundredth »

I'm a moron? You're the one signing up to our forums to spam ' :-) ' and 'CUNT' cos you're so desperate to be in my clan.

And reet, i'm a 'heartless tard' yet you're saying you hope i 'slip in the bath and drown', over something that happened over an IRC client?

sorry Crazy_88, guess not third time lucky

Adz

Post by Adz »

1. I'm not in AsG, I'm a recruit there's a difference.
2. I didn't suck up to anyone, I'm just normal, unlike some.
3. There are 4 other council members who help to decide who gets accepted and who doesn't, not just Hundredth.
4. HaHa you got rejected and all your clans fail and die that's why you sad enough to continue pestering the one decent clan left in pop.
5. Gutting.

Howl
Vanir
Vanir

Post by Howl »

You're such a heartless tard to lots of people
K...
I bet you don't give a crap about cruel animal testing, or suffering in the third world, I bet you'd rather spend money on a new mobile than give a tuppence to charity. Thanks for the presumptions, anyway.
how much ass do I have to Kiss to get in to AsG too
If you're that desperate to get in, I suggest you stop spamming and misspelling 5 letter words, also, I'd cut the hypocritism and general bullshit. Furthermore, leaving your real MM name here might be a good start. And copying me to get into the forums and spunk everywhere doesn't go down very well either.

Why don't you try reapplying? That'd be worth a laugh.

Black_Wolf

Post by Black_Wolf »

MC Hammer is a legend :grin:

Salty
Vanir
Vanir

Re: TO SHAOLIN MONK

Post by Salty »

Shaolin wrote:March 1989 with EA MM, June 14th 2005, this MM.
Hundredth wrote:Image

'U CANT TOUCH THIS'

8-)
"Computer games don't affect kids. I mean if Pacman affected our generation as kids, we'd all be running around in a darkened room, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc. 1989

Post by Guest »

Adz wrote:Also, you could of done or said something creative. Just shows what a complete idiot you really are, all you could manage was smilies and expletives. You actually expect this to anger and upset people, you're just a joke.